Thursday 12 January 2012

My Wardobe Diary - Yes it's me!!

When I was recently asked by the lovely Alice Watt fashion assistant at www.elleuk.com if I would like to take part in their wardrobe diary feature for January 2012 I jumped at the chance. Here are some of the results from the shoot.

 



I found it quite a challenge to put 6 looks together for the feature as I am always the other side of the camera and tend to wear a lot of black. However I was quite determined to show the best possible cross section of my wardrobe as I love fashion and varying my look when I get the chance. 

I got a lot out of the styling aspect of the shoot and it has definitely made me consider how I dress in a whole new light, I now lay my clothes out on the bed to figure out if a whole look works particularly before meetings and important events when I want to be sure to make a good impression. I also realized a have a definite Theysken's Theory addiction I can't wait to see the new collection!

A big thank you to


 xx

To see the full article please go to www.elleuk.com

1 comment:

  1. Kirstin I just stumbled across your blog - you look AWESOME! I love your Parisian hat :D xxx Sian

    ReplyDelete