Friday 8 July 2011

Spring/Summer 2012 Menswear Paris


  
 Willy Cartier after Jean Paul Gaultier 


 Miles McMillan after Rick Owens


 Berthold Rothas after Yohji Yammamoto


 David Chiang after Yohji Yammamoto


 Christian Plauche after Yves Saint Laurent

 I don't know this guys name sorry but it was also after Rick Owens

I finally made it to the Spring/Summer 2012 Menswear shows in Paris and I'm so glad I did, it is my first season as an independent Photographer so was out there on a wing and a prayer but with a book project fully in progress (watch this space!) I just couldn't miss out on the opportunity

I thought I'd start off with a few shots of the male models as they came out of different shows and as  you can see long hair was definitely a big deal this season.

Oh and no I didn't have a portable wind machine with me when I took these pics mother nature decided to step in and add a touch of magic!

photos www.kirstinsinclair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment